- A Genuine Tracing Service
A Genuine Tracing Service
Why are we different to other search services?
We can offer:
- specific experience in adoption searching
- access to links in adoption tracing, not open to all Tracing Services such NHS GP List.
- A free assessment of the details you have
- A Personal researcher dedicated to your search and personal contact with you.
- Your birth family will NOT be aware of the search so you can decide how you may wish to proceed at the end of the search
- Intermediary advice and recommendation given
- A full report detailing the search and contact details of a birth relative, with supporting documents to prove the identity of your birth relative.
- No escalating costs
Use UK Adoption Tracing Service for the most important decisions in family tracing.
The UK Adoption Tracing Service is registered under the Data protection Act 1998, Reg No: ZA474167
UKATS Standards of Practice