The UK Adoption Tracing Service charges a flat fee.
- There are NO escalating charges or further costs per hour. It is likely that we will need to order one to two public documents such as birth, marriage or death certificates, this is always discussed with you prior to ordering and is the only other charge. Each certificate costs £9.25 - £12.
- The full search is for one individual, this ensures that a search is concentrated and remains focused. However,other family relatives i.e. siblings may be found in the course of a search and will be included in the report at no extra cost.
- At the end of the search we will provide a full report outlining all the work undertaken; supporting certificates e.g birth, marriage, death, land register deed certificates; and the current name and address or final resting place of your birth relative or the contact details of your birth relatives family.
- We support PayPal and a direct payment can be made using this facility, although a PayPal charge will be made at 3.9% on the final invoice. Bank Transfer and cheques are also accepted without further charges. We can also agree a payment plan with you using direct debit.
- The search fee for one individual is £349
Make an enquiry
today for a free assessment